Saturday, September 11, 2010

EVP equipment?

I'm sorry, M, it's too tempting...

I'm going to see if it is possible to communicate or, at the very least, pick up audio from Him which might suggest some form of intelligent thought or feeling on his part. I've got it all planned out, and it wont be nearly as dangerous as the last one. I just need some equipment.

So that's why I'm posting this short update. I need to know from you guys what kind of EVP and audio equipment you would recommend. Nothing complicated, I just need basic supplies. If you can help out in anyway, that'd be great.

Oh and sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I've been travelling around and trying to keep as far ahead of him as possible. I actually met a nice family who took me in for a short while, but...I'll talk about that later.

Peace out,
Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment