Monday, August 2, 2010

Hello from Aurora!

So...how do I start this?

I'm being followed by Slenderman. That's the first thing you should know about me. I started this blog to record my travels and thoughts to while I run away from him. I don't want this to sound like something casual, though, because believe me; it's not. Being followed...chased...whatever-the-hell'd by Slenderman is a very serious matter and should be treated with an obscenely high amount of care and understanding.

And you're not being stalked, you're being CHASED. The sooner you understand this, the better.

My name is Shaun, by the way. M over on http://getuphigh.blogspot.com mentions me in his latest post. Check him out, because you're gonna need his rules and his knowledge if you are or ever find yourself being chased by Slenderman. He's got a lot of good info over there, and he might even be the only reason I'm still alive.

I've been followed about a year now, since my seventeenth birthday actually. A real kick in the ass, to be honest with you. I was all set to go to college, I had a great thing going with a girl...needless to say, Slenderman ruined that for me entirely. Right now I'm in Aurora, Colorado and that's why I have time to settle down and type up this blog post. And I'm not even sure why I'm doing it in the first place.

I want people to know that by running, by learning, and by understanding, you can win. Maybe not in the sense of "Oh look at me I'm happy and back with my family and I'm all saved from the evils of Slenderman YAY!" but at the very least by saying to Slenderman "Fuck you and fuck what you've done, I'm still going to live." I think that's what Slenderman is, personally. He's something not of this world, something from...out there, wherever out there is. And he directs the course of your life off of the path it was meant to go. So, maybe just by fighting it, you win back some small part of yourself, some very necessary thing within you.

I could go on but then this would get very preachy and you don't want that in my first post.

So Slenderman is one dangerous dude. We got that. I don't have much to offer any of you right now, but I do want to be of help. I'm a bit of a loon, so I'm willing to try anything. I'll be running myself through some 'experiments' here in the next few days, to test a theory of mine about the Slenderman. If it works or if it doesn't, I'll post the results.


Aside from this, this blog will just be full of my theories, my observances, and my dealings with Slenderman as I experience them. Think of me as a scientist, of sorts. :D ...I'm not worried about whether or not you'll be taken or followed by Slenderman as a result of watching this blog. Chances are if you're reading this, you probably already are. Or you're going to be, soon.

Peace,
Shaun.

1 comment: