Monday, August 9, 2010

Facing Hell

Jesus Christ, I gotta get the fuck outta dodge. Heading west again. I'm going to have to be careful about this, because he seems really determined to show up wherever I go. It's like he's faster, or something. Like he's everywhere. It's kind of scaring me, because I don't know what it means.

I think I've gotten over my flu, in the first place. I'm still a little ache-y, but I'll be okay.

This is going to be a short post, honestly. Nothing much has happened in Denver, but I did get some nice replacement clothes and sprayed 'em all up with the Operator symbol. I also have a few more experiment shirtswith various other symbols, to try and see if anything else works against him.

I think now would be a good time to prepare my experiment with lights, since I'm seeing him so freqeuntly. I'm going to load up on candles for it, get the hell out of Denver, and then try at the nearest small town what I'm planning. I want to see how he responds to light vs. dark. This is different from the night/day thing because this is man-made stuff. Lamps, fires, etc., etc.

You'll see.

Peace,
Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment